I tried everything but keep getting 4013 error

suddenly my iphone 5s was keep restarting so i connected to pc then i came to know it was 4013 error, i done everything but i keep getting this error.

i changed the battery,changed display but not working

anyone plz let me asap what to do???????

Have you tried doing a full DFU Restore?

Error 4013 can be a lot of things but if you have tried the usual software tips (Hard Reset, DFU) and typical hardware replacements (battery, screen etc.) then it's usually a data corruption issue with the NAND. This requires that it be removed (de-soldered) from the logic board, re-programmed (which leads to data loss) and re-soldered back on the logic board. Micro-soldering professionals can do this but the cost may not be worth it on an iPhone 5S.

aksh rajput will be eternally grateful.