Vertical Stripes with the Colors of the Background Pictures?
- It is not a vertical stripe where your computer still functions, it is at the stage where when the vertical stripe comes on, everything freezes, the screen brightens up and the vertical stripe starts to disappear and transformed into pure white screen.
- I have observed on what happens when I push up and down with my screen lid, sometimes this fixed the problem for a while until the lid is touched again.
- The vertical stripes take over the screen and is not transparent that you could see anything behind the stripes but it takes the color of whatever you have on the background (whether it be programs, games, background pictures)
Can any one help?
- Moving the lid around helps get rid of the problems
- Blowing winds into the air gaps when the screen lid is at 90 degree also helps get rid of the problems
Any input about this issue?
Is this a good question?