worst gps and wifi signal

Hi everyone!

I have soo much problems with the wifi connections and signal, and the gps has no works properly. I have two aircloud blocked iphone 6, for replacments and spare parts. What can I do? I saw it in google that maybe I need to replace the logic board or wifi antenna...but I'm lost. If I change the logic board, I need to change the touch id sensor (fabric paired), but I don't know if it works because this iphones are blocked...

Thank you soo much in advance!

@uriveres let's start off with making sure that you cannot use the icloud locked boards. Those are only good for parts, not for use.

@uriveres it should unless it is your antenna that is at fault. Consider changing the WiFi antnna first. Use this guide iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna Replacement for that

@oldturkey03 thank you. So...if I buy a new logic board and replace it the gps position and wifi will work properly?

ill go off the wifi antenna path and say look at the logic board antenna cable for your wifi/gps antenna. mine is crook after buying a used iphone 6 and waiting on the part to fix it. i suspect the previous owner got the screen replaced by some dodgy person that may have swapped the part out???

here is the repair i am talking about: iPhone 6 Antenna Flex Cable Replacement

uri veres will be eternally grateful.