Released 2016, April 159g, 8.1mm thickness Android OS, v6.0.1 16GB storage, microSD card slot

Accidently dropped phone in water

Well i don't know if you can fix this but as I was watching and taking a bath (I know stupid idea) my phone fell in the water because it slipped of the water and it was still alive but I couldn't control it and I to check if the battery was ok,and it was but my back cover was kinda broke (It was plastic) and I could see it that I got so lucky that I could of died because the phone was still on and then I inmidiently left the bath and dyed it and when I dried it, I couldn't touch the screen so someone please help me solve this problem,

Thank You

Most likely display touch might not work again until the phone main board is ultrasonic cleaned, connectors cleaned and checked out by a mobile technician. Likely needs a new display installed..hopefully that is the only issue after a good cleaning. I mainly do screen replacements so maybe someone else has some good info.

Ok, first put it in rice over night and maybe a few hours in the morning. If it still doesnt work, get a new battery(whipe out extra water that might still be in their before insentering the battery tho)

Drazvplayz will be eternally grateful.