A portable Bluetooth speaker manufactured by Ultimate Ears.

It will not charge?

Whenever I plug the power adapter into it and I charged it for over two nights and I go to turn it on it says critical battery please charge, then shuts off

Is the charging LED lit when you plug in the charger? It should be blinking. If not the USB port may need replacing.

It rapidly blinks, unfortently

That sounds like a dead battery.

When you say dead battery, does that mean it will no longer accept a charge?

Mine was sitting in the closet for months and I charged it overnight, light was blinking, it says it's charging when I try to turn it on but he no charge the next morning.

Courtney, Yes if the White LED just above the USB port is blinking. If the LED is not lighting up then the charger, cable or the USB port its self have failed so the unit is unable to be charged. If the LED is blinking and never gets to a steady state then the battery has failed (this is when the onboard voice will tell you: "critical battery please charge" and the On/Off LED will be Red.

Mine just says"recharge battery" but won't take a charge. I play it often. I leave the charger in when I'm playing but it still looses it"s power.

Ryan Morazes will be eternally grateful.