Portable wireless speakers from Logitech released in 2013.

Why won't my speaker turn on?

I've been charging my speaker for a lengthy amount of time, but for some reason my speaker won't turn on when I press the "power" button.

Ue boom won't turn on. White bluetooth light stays lit. Was playing fine, then connected power to charge while playing, which I've done in the past. After plugging in power it froze in this state. The power plus vol down button reset is not working. Looking for any other advice.

My ue boom 2 won't power on when i accidentally drop it to the water...

I cannot get it to turn on. I have tried charging it several times. The reboot does not work so I am thinking it is not charging. It won't turn on while plugged in. The UE Boom is new. I have only used it a few times. It was a Christmas gift. I am thinking the original charge is used and for some reason it is not charging. My computer does not recognize it.

My UE BOOM has the same problem, after a slight drop in the water (less than 30 seconds in the water) the battery is over and it was making a noise and only the light of the power button is slightly off, it does not turn on, When the power is turned on, the red light is still off and the "charge" light does not come on.

I had the same problem but what I did was held the + volume button and the Bluetooth button down for about 20 seconds and it turned back on

1. Try a factory reset

• Press and hold down both the volume button and the power button for about 10 seconds until you hear a sound. After that the device should turn off. Try turning it on after that.

2. If that doesn't work try using the USB cable and plugging your UE BOOM into your computer (a software may automatically install for the USB connection). Try turning it on while you are connected, then disconnect and turn the power off, then turn it back on like normal again.

Take a look at our trouble shooting page for more information and possible solutions.

UE BOOM Troubleshooting Page

i did it but it still not working

@julianaehenrique: If you've done both of these things and it's still not working, it's likely the following issue: Over time, the port inside of the speaker that you connect the charge cable to may become "loose". When this happens, the cable may not connect properly, and therefore cannot charge your speaker properly.

You may need to get a replacement "port", which you'll find a guide for on this wiki.

If you don't think that is the issue, then your battery may need to be replaced, which we have a guide for as well. Please let me know if none of those things seem to be the issue, and good luck!

-- UE boom mods

I have the same problem with my ue boom not powering on despite long charge period and white light flashing which I assume means it's charging. The above did not work for me either. I did take a look at the battery replacement guide, which unfortunately seems to require a degree in electrical engineering - this is absolutely ridiculous for a £100 speaker and is clearly not designed to be replaced by your everyday regular customer. I just went to UE support site (only 9-5). Apparently I need serial and model number, which I believe are embossed in the bottom of the speaker - unfortunately here you need an electron microscope to read the black on black 2 point font size lettering. I'm seriously regretting buying this expensive piece of kit

I had the same issue reading that serial number. Take a pic of it with you phone then enlarge it. You will be able to read it then.

How long does it take to charge a UE Boom speaker?

You may just need a new USB-Micro charging cable. The one I got in the box was a cheap POS that didn't work. I used a different one, solid connection and presto.

My Mobil cube does not have a usb CHARGE PORT in the back of the sperker

hmmm I am having the same issue. It powers up when plugged into a power source but when its not plugged in I click power it blinks white than turns off completely. I got lucky couple times where it turned on I checked battery status and it advised me 90% charged but after playing music it shuts off again and I can never get it back on until I wait the next day if I'm lucky

i tried everything but it still is not working

Hi broth. I have exactly the same issue. Did you find a solution to fix it ??

Try to disassemble the speaker dry it with dry clothe and blow dry the speaker with hair blower and search for how to disassembled the ue boom 2 in youtube... And find the bleeding hole of the speaker try to put an electrical tape or anything to cover our seal the hole... The bleeding hole is located of either the top our bottom covers...

This is bull

Ue boom turns on but no sound comes out and even when I play music how do I fix it

Hmm. If it's gotten wet as some commenters have noted, then maybe it's best to take it apart and clean/dry any traces of that out first.

Try taking the battery off of it and then leaving it for a while, and then plug the battery back in and see if it works.

Sean Reilly will be eternally grateful.