The second iteration of Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet computers with a 7.0 inch screen.

Forgot unlock pattern and recovery email password

My device is a galaxy tab2. 7.0. I can't remember my unlock pattern or recovery email password. I have a Google account. The password isn't working. It has a dim and an sd. Hate to reset out and risk losing anything.

I have samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 I forgot the pattern so I tried to keep it wrong several times until finally I had to open it with my email account can not go back to the pattern when I open the tablet is always the same that enter the email account and pin I have tried to enter account and password but can not and I also do not know what pinnya please help me to open my tablet

Forgotten password for email

Put judith78 in my password in email. Not accepted ..help

i forgot screen pattern of my samsung j500 2015 model plz help me to reset it

Most Helpful Answer

@mysticalme not a whole lot you can do about this. There is no other way and you will have to do a hard reset

This setting erases all data from your device, including

your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. After a reset, you’ll be prompted to set up your device the next time you turn it on.

1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Down and Power.

2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.

3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.

4. Press Volume Up continue. from forgot screen lock pattern

I reformat it and i forgot the email and password what should i do?

Try with this Dr.Fone for Android, it can help you unlock Galaxy Tab 2 without the passcode, and no data loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4o8z_lDL...

This answer might or might not help. Unfortunately I will refer to a document I read online recently but failed to bookmark, so consider this is more of an introduction to a unicorn than an answer.

Facing a similar problem with forgotten pattern and no clue which of many gmail accounts the phone was associated with, I tried every gmail account I could think of and admitted defeat. I halfway think there was a bug in my old Motorola's software that meant I couldn't have recovered access even if I did know the gmail address, but that's neither here nor there.

Defeated, yes, but still breathing. I hate nothing quite as much as destroying data, so I did not want to do a hard reset. I decided to find out if smudges or fingerprints on the phone's screen might somehow carry a memory of the pattern I routinely used to log in to the phone in the past. I entered various search terms into Google and eventually found that some security researchers, possibly in Israel, had published a white paper on the topic. I was overjoyed, but didn't have time to read the whole thing. I didn't try it and still don't know if it will work for me. (In my case the phone has been handled so much since the last time I logged in that it's unlikely.) I remember that they figured out how to shine light on the phone from a particular angle, but not the angle or anything about the light itself.

So, a lame "hope that helps" to close with, and a promise to look for the paper again if I have some time later on this afternoon. Maybe you can find it using Google.

I should have asked you if you have tried to recover your gmail password on an internet-connected computer, phone, or tablet. If you can't use someone else's device, an Internet cafe of a FedEx store will rent you time online.Typing mail.google.com into a web browser will either bring up the gmail account of someone who is still logged in (in which case, the simplest thing is to log them out in order to reach the gmail login page) or offer the gmail login screen. Look for the "forgot password" link and do what's required to recover your password. Then log out.

All of that assumes that restoring access to your Gmail account will get you back into your phone.

I finally return, but with a different article of interest first. This is a bogus click bait article of which Slashdot should be ashamed. The headline says you can crack an Android login pattern in five tries. The article adds that you must first observe the user as she unlocks the device herself!

https://m.slashdot.org/story/321581

This here is the one I was looking for. It's actually from UPenn, with a first author whose last name is Aviv, which is why I associated it with Israel.

Link: https://www.usenix.org/legacy/event/woot...

Title: Smudge Attacks on Smartphone Touch Screens

Adam J. Aviv, Katherine Gibson, Evan Mossop, Matt Blaze, and Jonathan M. Smith Department of Computer and Information Science – University of Pennsylvania

They cover:

- conditions under which smudges are easily extracted (most are extractable)

-usage situations that interefere with pattern ID (pattern smudges continue to be recognizable)

-using what they learned to guess an Android password pattern

yes im facing the semilor problem

Yes it is greatful and help full

I got a Samsung phone from a friend n he got it from someone else n he reset it n don't remember the google email n password for it what can I do to fix it thank you

All what you have to do is to contact HACKSPYIEZ @ Gmail for any hacking issues

i forget my phone pattern hoe to unlock

Are you looking for a trustworthy hacker on any related issues contact HACKSPYIEZviaGMAIL Today and you will later thank me

Are Tobin need if a trustworthy hacker contact HACKSPYIEZ @ GMAIL today and you will later thank me

How do I recover my password to my Samsung email

i have forget my j6 password

I forgot email or password

CONTACT HACKSPYIEZ@gmail for the best hacking service

I don't want to reset it

How to rest pattern louk without lost data

CONTACT HACKSPYIEZ@gmail for any service

In fact, you can take out the SD card first if you don't want to lose anything.

Then try to reset the recovery email password. Normally, you can reset the password by using pin number you receive on your mobile or answering the safety questions. However, if you fail to do so, you can use Broken Android Phone Data Extraction to unlock the Samsung tab pattern. Here come the stepwise instruction: How to Unlock Samsung Phone/tablet without Password.

Mysti Lange will be eternally grateful.