If you are also dealing with such errors on your device, do not worry, just follow these tips to break the password on your samsung phone.
Use google account-
1. Let’s open the android device manager website on your computer and login through your registered google id.
2. Now press the lock device option from the menu, and type your new password.
3. Now you need to enter a pin code on your device, and push the ok key.
4. Once you will hit the ok button, you have to wait a minute, and then try to unlock your phone through that pin.
Reset the phone-
If you are unable to modify your password or having some difficulty in unlocking the device using the adm. Do not worry, we have another choice to do so, you can factory restore your smartphone.
But keep in mind, this process will wipe your data as well, if you are ok with it, go ahead to reset the password using this guide.
1. Firstly, you have to power off your smartphone.
2. Now push the volume power and home button to unlock the device.
3. Select wipe /erase data from the boot manager and press the power key again.
Finally, your smartphone will start resetting it to the factory settings, once the process completes, your device will be unlocked.
So these are the steps to unlock the device, in case, if you need any other help, you can let us know. We will help you in troubleshooting the issue.
How to unlock samsung phone if forgot password?
I have samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 I forgot the pattern so I tried to keep it wrong several times until finally I had to open it with my email account can not go back to the pattern when I open the tablet is always the same that enter the email account and pin I have tried to enter account and password but can not and I also do not know what pinnya please help me to open my tablet
Forgotten password for email
Put judith78 in my password in email. Not accepted ..help
i forgot screen pattern of my samsung j500 2015 model plz help me to reset it
by Ziloh khan
I Dont remember my pass word and email on my smarttab tablet so I can't get into it
by Wendy Davis
Show 36 more comments