Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

forgot screen lock pattern

galaxy tab p1000. i have forgotten my unlock pattern .can any one help please ?

i forget my google accound & i don't know what is my back up pin code.....!! Now what can i do..???

by Mohammad Sayeed Khan

I remember my google account, but it said the username or passoword incorrect, what should i do

by Saw Thanda Aung

john dowler, I would suggest a reset:"if you are able to turn on the Tab

Factory data reset

Use Factory data reset to return your device to its factory defaults. This setting erases all data from your device, including your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. After a reset, you’ll be prompted to set up your device the next time you turn it on.

1. From the Home screen, Settings, Privacy. (check the box "Back up my data", Un-check the box "Automatic Restore", this can be checked again after the reset,

but may restore the settings/data that was causing problems)

[best to restore things one at a time & check to see if the problem has returned]

2. Touch Factory data reset, then follow the prompts to perform the reset.

If you are unable to turn on tab

Hard Reset

This setting erases all data from your device, including

your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. After a reset, you’ll be prompted to set up your device the next time you turn it on.

1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Down and Power.

2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.

3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.

4. Press Volume Up continue.

The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process. from here. Hope this helps, good luck.

S3 will have a shape followed by a pin code.

if you forget both then expect to reset as per the above instructions

john dowler will be eternally grateful.