A rugged chromebook designed for educational use with reinforced ports and hinges, anti-peel keys, a sealed touchpad, and 9.5 hours of battery life.

Why isnt the audio jack working?

I try connecting my headphones to the audio jack or well the entrance of the headphones, and it doesnt appear to be connected nor produce any sound on headphones

Most Helpful Answer

First check the audio buttons on your laptop to make sure the sound is not too low or muted. I sometimes clumsily forget that some FN key + audio button disables audio too. Have you tried your laptop with other headphones? If the same problem occurs, it is likely your audio drivers stopped working.

If you have an audio driver problem, try searching for one on lenovo's site:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...

@kaykay 500 point level broken

0_0 what does this mean?... :D

Have u dropped it down accidently? You probably damaged it during transporting or moving. If laptop speakers are working then i must be right. For more secured transporting use casual travell backpack with hidden compartment. You can wear it anywhere: for a walk, trip, ect.

Sebastian Buritica will be eternally grateful.