How to fix error 0xE8000015

My phone locked so i tryed to connect it to itunes on my laptop so i did so but the phone wouldnt connect it would say error 0×E8000015

I'm having this problem phone says disable but can't get it to restore by holding down the two buttons

Turn your phone off.

Open iTunes in you computer

Press and hold home button while plug it with the computer and release the home button once you see the itune and cable sign on the screen. Same time you ll see you phone is connected to itune and will ask for restore or update. I would suggest you to restore it. But you can try updating it first in order to save your data. Don't unplug it until the process finished

How is this a solution? It's a question lol...

I tried many times and kept getting the 0xE8000015 code. The last thing I was going to try was a new charge cord to computer and it worked. The cord must have had a bad contact because it would charge the Apple SE, but not restore it.

It has worked after restarting iPad and iTunes and when the internet connection was reestablished !!!

The issue is most likely you have an iPhone and you forgot the passcode and/or right now the iPhone is disabled.

You will need to put the phone into recovery mode by turning the phone off while plugged into computer and then holding home button and turning the phone on at the same time until you get the iTunes recovery logo.

Then restore the iPhone from there which it will wipe your phone and thats the only way you can't recover data from a disabled iPhone.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-au/ht204306

I tried that, I restore my iPhone

Thank you very match

Thank you so much for the advice, I have been trying most of the day to unlock my son's iPhone 6s, this is the only thing that worked. Excellent!!

Great. Worked for me.

I have switched off my iPad. Pressed the Home button, the round one - just below the screen,.

I have pressed the home button untill the iTunes logo areaed on my iPad screeen. After that, iTune, installed on PC, atarted updated iPad software.

Thank you.

I did it but when I restore or update it I get the error (3194)

Can we also do the same thing without the use of internet ? That is while pressing on the home button & turning the phone on at the same time. Do I need to be connected to the WiFi ?

Really need help !

I have done everything but my computer says it cannot find the iphone

are you having the same problem lisa, the more information you give about what happened the quicker a solution maybe found

Start here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

I tried that, did not work

I tried that, did't work any another solution

thanx

Turn off your iPhone

Plug the cable to your iPhone and computer

Open iTunes on computer

Press and hold home button on iPhone

See the popup message in iTunes (Computer)

Choose Update/Restore as per your wish

think someone above already said that

That worked! Thanks people!

Im completely locked out of my phone.and i was locked out of itunes. when i got my itunes recovered and tried to enable my phone it gave me a error code: oxe8000015 and it will not allow me to get into my phone. help please!!! i havent had a phone in a month

Hi

I got same error, I put ipad in recovery mode by pressing home key and power button. Once it ask for connect to itunes. Connect it to any computer running itunes. it will ask you to restore or update. I selected update and after downloading new IOS, Ipad restart, at this moment Itunes will show a message that ipad will restart. Same time i disconnected ipad and it start remaining process without itunes. after completion of whole process my ipad reset successfully.

If you device is disabled, try to use 3uTools.

Khawla Alsammak will be eternally grateful.

Past 24 Hours: 1,067