How to fix error 0xE8000015

My phone locked so i tryed to connect it to itunes on my laptop so i did so but the phone wouldnt connect it would say error 0×E8000015

I'm having this problem phone says disable but can't get it to restore by holding down the two buttons

Turn your phone off.

Open iTunes in you computer

Press and hold home button while plug it with the computer and release the home button once you see the itune and cable sign on the screen. Same time you ll see you phone is connected to itune and will ask for restore or update. I would suggest you to restore it. But you can try updating it first in order to save your data. Don't unplug it until the process finished

How is this a solution? It's a question lol...

I tried many times and kept getting the 0xE8000015 code. The last thing I was going to try was a new charge cord to computer and it worked. The cord must have had a bad contact because it would charge the Apple SE, but not restore it.

It has worked after restarting iPad and iTunes and when the internet connection was reestablished !!!

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

The issue is most likely you have an iPhone and you forgot the passcode and/or right now the iPhone is disabled.

You will need to put the phone into recovery mode by turning the phone off while plugged into computer and then holding home button and turning the phone on at the same time until you get the iTunes recovery logo.

Then restore the iPhone from there which it will wipe your phone and thats the only way you can't recover data from a disabled iPhone.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-au/ht204306

I tried that, I restore my iPhone

Thank you very match

Thank you so much for the advice, I have been trying most of the day to unlock my son's iPhone 6s, this is the only thing that worked. Excellent!!

Great. Worked for me.

I have switched off my iPad. Pressed the Home button, the round one - just below the screen,.

I have pressed the home button untill the iTunes logo areaed on my iPad screeen. After that, iTune, installed on PC, atarted updated iPad software.

Thank you.

I did it but when I restore or update it I get the error (3194)

Can we also do the same thing without the use of internet ? That is while pressing on the home button & turning the phone on at the same time. Do I need to be connected to the WiFi ?

Really need help !

I have done everything but my computer says it cannot find the iphone

are you having the same problem lisa, the more information you give about what happened the quicker a solution maybe found

exact same problem it kicks the phone out during recovery mode giving me same error number cannot connect with iphone unknown error

same problem as I have with my iPhone 7.

To overcome the problem you must reset your phone in DFU mode for an I phone 7 . Just go onto you tube and type in DFU mode I phone 7 for a tutorial on how to do this .

Turn off your iPhone

Plug the cable to your iPhone and computer

Open iTunes on computer

Press and hold home button on iPhone

See the popup message in iTunes (Computer)

Choose Update/Restore as per your wish

think someone above already said that

Actually, you need to hold the home button BEFORE you connect the cable so it will go into recovery mode.

What if I can't continue to restore if it said this, Itunes could not connect to this iPhone unknown error occurred 0xe8000015? Can you help?

Thanks for the step by step clearly written instructions! Finally I unlocked my iPhone. Need to turn off the windows firewall or any security softwares too i guess. It worked only after I turned off my windows firewall.

I followed each n every step for restore 5s , but due to 0xE8000015 error code ,not restored after so many attempt.

Please suggest to trouble out this error 0xE8000015 code problem.

Start here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

I tried that, did not work

I tried that, did't work any another solution

thanx

Thank you! This is the only method that worked

That worked! Thanks people!

Im completely locked out of my phone.and i was locked out of itunes. when i got my itunes recovered and tried to enable my phone it gave me a error code: oxe8000015 and it will not allow me to get into my phone. help please!!! i havent had a phone in a month

Hi

I got same error, I put ipad in recovery mode by pressing home key and power button. Once it ask for connect to itunes. Connect it to any computer running itunes. it will ask you to restore or update. I selected update and after downloading new IOS, Ipad restart, at this moment Itunes will show a message that ipad will restart. Same time i disconnected ipad and it start remaining process without itunes. after completion of whole process my ipad reset successfully.

If you device is disabled, try to use 3uTools.

What if I can't continue to restore if it said this itunes could not connect to this iPhone unknown error occurred 0xe8000015?

When I continue to recovery mode on itunes in the meantime, then I'm trying to restore as it was downloading...After that, my phone having could not connect to this iPhone unknown error occurred 0xe8000015. Can anyone help me with this for a while? Tell me how should I do..

My iPhone SE is disable, said connected to iTunes. iTunes said could not connect to this iphone. An unknown error occurred 0xE8000015. Please help. I searched and followed too many instructions, but it still doesn't work.

This fixed it. iPhone 7. Had to connect cable to iTunes power off, then power on while holding down power button and volume down button.

You have to turn the phone OFF before connecting via USB to computer. For iPhone 7 you need to press the right side button, the volume down button, and the home button all at the same time to get the iTunes logo to appear. I finally got the phone restored after trying for 2 days because no directions were clear.

omg thank you so much i had been trying for two days as well. your advice is the only one that worked ! if anyone reading this comment has an iphone 7 and is locked out /disabled iphone and if you get the error code from itunes - thats what you need to do!! thanks again

i'm so sick of this $@$* ..... MY %#*@ MOTHER WONT BUY ME A NORTHER IPHONE SO CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FIGURE OUT A WAY ..... ASAP %#*@ IV'E TRIED EVERYTHING IN THE &&^&^$^ BOOK I EVEN TRIED GOING ON GOOGLE HOPING THERE WOULD BE A WAY OR IS THERE SOMETHING ONLINE I CAN TRY ........ ITS BEEN 6 &&^&^$^ MONTHS SINCE IV'E HAD A PHONE AND IT MIGHT BE LONGER THAN THAT...... I'M SO &&^&^$^ FED UP .... SO CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OR SOLVE MY &&^&^$^ PROBLEM AND I'M NOT EVEN SAYING THIS DIRECTLY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ...... AND PLUS EVERYBODY IN MY &&^&^$^ HOUSE DON'T WANNA HELP ME WITH $@$* !!!!!!! SO CAN I GET SOMEBODY SOMEBODY PHONE NUMBER !! I'M SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE BUTT IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE NOTHING AND NOBODY SO READY TO THROW MY NONE WORKIN* == Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **) ==G PHONE !!!!!!!PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME

I am trying to reset my iphone6s plus when I put my passcode am asked for my restriction code which is a 4 digit code and I can’t remember the code

I tried restoring my iPhone from my computer iTunes it tells me iTunes cannot connect to iTunes Store error occurred.

Plz this is making me I cannot update my iPhone help plz

Thank u

Khawla Alsammak will be eternally grateful.