How to fix error 0xE8000015

My phone locked so i tryed to connect it to itunes on my laptop so i did so but the phone wouldnt connect it would say error 0×E8000015

I'm having this problem phone says disable but can't get it to restore by holding down the two buttons

Turn your phone off.

Open iTunes in you computer

Press and hold home button while plug it with the computer and release the home button once you see the itune and cable sign on the screen. Same time you ll see you phone is connected to itune and will ask for restore or update. I would suggest you to restore it. But you can try updating it first in order to save your data. Don't unplug it until the process finished

How is this a solution? It's a question lol...

I tried many times and kept getting the 0xE8000015 code. The last thing I was going to try was a new charge cord to computer and it worked. The cord must have had a bad contact because it would charge the Apple SE, but not restore it.

It has worked after restarting iPad and iTunes and when the internet connection was reestablished !!!

Most Helpful Answer

The issue is most likely you have an iPhone and you forgot the passcode and/or right now the iPhone is disabled.

You will need to put the phone into recovery mode by turning the phone off while plugged into computer and then holding home button and turning the phone on at the same time until you get the iTunes recovery logo.

Then restore the iPhone from there which it will wipe your phone and thats the only way you can't recover data from a disabled iPhone.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-au/ht204306

I tried that, I restore my iPhone

Thank you very match

Thank you so much for the advice, I have been trying most of the day to unlock my son's iPhone 6s, this is the only thing that worked. Excellent!!

Great. Worked for me.

I have switched off my iPad. Pressed the Home button, the round one - just below the screen,.

I have pressed the home button untill the iTunes logo areaed on my iPad screeen. After that, iTune, installed on PC, atarted updated iPad software.

Thank you.

Start here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

I tried that, did not work

I tried that, did't work any another solution

thanx

Khawla Alsammak will be eternally grateful.