iPhone 5S stuck on logo

my iPhone 5s was working fine until I put it on charger in car and instead charging it went off. It got stuck on battery logo with lightning cable showing on screen regardless on what charger I put it on. I tried different cables, wall chargers etc with no luck.

Few days later, I tried to change battery and charging outlet, again with no luck.

Finally I have took logic board out and put it into another iPhone 5s case with all remaining parts from the 100% working iPhone. As a result, I am getting boot loop or iphone is stuck on logo.

I am able to turn it off by power+home button, however if it's connected by cable it will not turn off and just tries to boot again. Also, when it's off and I connect it by cable to PC it will start itself and again to boot loop / logo stuck, but PC does not recognise the device.

I tried DFU but assuming the cable supposed to be pluged in, I am not able to turn off the phone while cable is connected. It start itself and loops.

Any thoughts please?

Those cheap car chargers wreak havoc on the iPhone charge circuit. You likely blew the Tristar IC on the logic board. This will require a micro-soldering repair and is not a DIY fix.

Look for a reputable micro-solderer in your area or check out for those that do mail-in repair.

Dew will be eternally grateful.