Recognized on iTunes but not turning on after screen replacement

i've broke the original screen before so it wasnt my first time repairing my screen. it was my second. The first time, i &&^&@@ up alot and lost some screws, but it ended up working and that was cool. And once again, i broke the new screen a week ago so i bought the screen i used to repair before. i did the same exact thing as before but it doesnt turn on. iTunes recognizes it but blank screen. no nothing, no vibrations, no sound. i tried restoring it through dfu mode but nothing works. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

This has happened to me a few times, this is a backlight problem caused by a faulty screen. Return the screen to wherever you got it and get a new one and your problem should be fixed.

oh and by the way, my front camera cable ripped off :P Does that have to do with something? I dont have anything connected to my 3rd logic board slot.

Possibly, Those are cheap, replace the camera and see, I'd definitely check the screen first though.

and the device heats up alot. around the front camera part.

That would be from either the screen being faulty or a plugged in ripped front camera cable.

well, the front camera cable ripped so i dont have any on. Is it just a faulty screen?

Because i tried my old LCD, (well, it was so beaten up and i dont even it works,,,,_) and still didnt work.

kyoji will be eternally grateful.