The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

Mic Location, and other Q's

I'm doing a refurb on my Note 4's, mostly because I tired of carying around 2 phones to get the function of one. I'm running into trouble trying to find some of the parts I need to replace based on lost functions.

1. My in-call mic doesn't funtion, only the speakerphone mic does. Which board is this located on?

2. My phone has difficulty connecting to the network and will often not make a connection while making a call. Frequent loss of data signal is also present. I'm thinking sim board or motherboard. Maybe antenna wires. Does this sound right?

3. I want to replace the original factory screen because the adhesive doesn't hold ir down do to previous kiosk repairs. Are the screens on this site factory original screens or are they otherwise sourced? My second phone (possible knock off) has non factory screen and is the first Samsung phone I've ever owned that has broken it's screen.

Thank you for your help.

Maybe. I'll hold off on the screen and send it out to Samsung for that repair. If they do repairs. I do have two phones so it wouldn't put me out too bad. Again thanks for the help. Will be ordering the parts shortly.

Ooohk. Knuckle crack. The first two problems are a daughter board issue

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Micro-USB Port Daughterboard Replacement

Galaxy Note 4 Charging Assembly (Verizon)

Or if not its microsoldering issue. Not for. Beginners

Display

Galaxy Note 4 LCD Screen and Digitizer

No one can get original. I mean from a parts phone. Those are kinda tricky to remove without damaging the lcd. So may not want that as an option

Galaxy Note 4 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image
Galaxy Note 4 Charging Assembly (Verizon) Image

awesome and thank you. Will give that a go. It's kinda terrible samsung doesn't release the screens for replacements. The originals are almsot bullet proof.

Ha. Yeah well none of the manufacturers do. It's a fun game finding all the answers! Hahahaha

great) Thanks a lot)

David M will be eternally grateful.