Guides for the Wi-Fi version of the iPad Mini 2. Announced October 22nd and released November 12th, 2013. The iPad mini 2, also known as the iPad mini with Retina Display, has all the pixels of the iPad Air in a smaller 7.9" form factor.

iPad mini 2 error 4014

Hi Team,I have a ipad A1489 to remove icloud, I downloaded the nand did reballing and reassembled a board but it did not return a lightning, changed a new nand and the error itself, it given to erase everything with IPB2 and error itself. Please help me solve this problem. I have several iPad with them.

i have the same problem ! any help ??

i have the same problem. i think it has something to do with a triger when you remove the NAND

Most Helpful Answer

Put simply, the error is hardware related, but like all things digital, you don’t really get to fix this one without your share of head-banging. There are a variety of solutions that worked for various people. What we try here is to make sure you don’t go about trying them randomly but in an ordered way. That makes it easier to fix.

I agree with you!!

The iPhone [device name] could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4014).

Install the latest version of iTunes.

Force your device to restart:

On iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.

When iTunes asks you to update or restore, click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS and keep your personal data.

If you can update, but your device starts up in recovery mode, follow the steps above again. On step 4, choose Restore instead of Update. After the restore completes, you need to set up your device from a backup.

Check for updates to your Mac or PC. If you restart your computer for an update, check for updates again after you restart.

Try to restore your device using another USB cable.

Try to restore your device on another computer.

Johannes Moreno will be eternally grateful.