2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, or 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.

stuck "L" key after spilling on keyboard

I spilled a Coke on the left half of my keyboard about 3 days ago. After the initial panic I quickly shut the machine down, turned if over to let excess run out and began dabbing with paper towel. I whipped thoroughly with damp cloth and let dry 2 days before turning on. I turned on after 2 days and found the "L" key was sticking causing the log-in screen to be filled with redundant L's. I shut down again, removed L key and scissor mechanism, cleaned with alcohol on Q-tip and reinstalled both parts.

Now 4 days later and the L key seems to work with it wants to. It will work properly 50% of the time but the other time it is either acting as if it is pressed or will not work at all.

What else can I do?

Scott Newcom will be eternally grateful.