Parts & Tools

How to replace broken Touch ID with a new one?

My phone was broken months ago. Display screen and the touch ID was shattered completely. I manage to fix the display which is working fine but the touch ID functionality doesn't work anymore. Is there any way I can fix the touch ID by myself or is there any place where I can fix this broken touch ID?

Manta Driver Kit

112 bits for every fix.

Upgrade Your Toolbox

Manta Driver Kit

Upgrade Your Toolbox

Most Helpful Answer

Only Apple can replace the home button and still keep Touch ID working, anyone saying otherwise is completely newbie.

Your Touch ID can only be repaired or replaced by Apple, anyone telling you that it can be repaired outside apple is wrong.

Broken Touch ID is fixable but you will need someone to fix it for you, visit a near by Repairer for phones and they will fix it for you! Thanks and hoped this helped!

Score -1

Niamul Arifin will be eternally grateful.