Motorola released the Droid Turbo 2 in late October 2015. Model number: xt1585.

Charge port appears broken/loose inside phone

The charge port feels loose inside the phone and it is very difficult to get the cable to make connection to charge it, reminds of the old droid razor flip phone battery connecter going bad is it repairable or better to just buy new phone

Thank you for your help I'm too old and blind for soldering I'll try to send it to Motorola to get it fixed after I buy a new one, thanks again

Hi!

I've looked over the repair guides of the Droid Turbo 2 and it seems like the charging port is soldered to the mainboard, which means it is difficult to repair in your own. You could certainly try soldering it back yourself if you feel that your soldering skills are good enough.

If you follow the steps outlined here, you could get to that port: Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Battery Replacement

Otherwise you could send it in for repairs (obviously for a fee) but it may be wiser to spend that money on a new phone.

Kevin will be eternally grateful.