iPhone 6s keeps losing service

My iPhone 6s keeps losing service randomly. Sometimes it will come back automatically and other times I have to restart my phone. I have also tried to reset all settings and that didn't help. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on how to resolve? They told me to drop my phone, I think its a very short term solution, others tell me is the Cellular antena, I have seen it here.

Dropping your phone does not sound like a good idea, even if it did work for a bit, it could break or even cause some other unwanted side effect. If you have already reset your software, reset network settings, turn airplane mode on and off a few times, remove and reinsert sim and all of the other tricks you read about for software related issues. I think that the other solutions would be checking your antenna or replacing it...I have heard that the back housing causes some connection issues too. Next time you lose service dial *#06# and see if your IMEI is displayed... if not it could be your baseband IC on your motherboard.

I Just try it and the IMEI was display correctly... I´m using my old iPhone 5s ... I really don't know what to do... I don't want to sell it because I would be scamming people, and I don't want to sell it for parts because I won't get a dime.... Could replacing the antena would help this issue ?

I believe that would be the best place to start if you have tried all of the other steps to eliminate software or settings as the cause :)

Diego venero will be eternally grateful.