A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

How much will it cost to fix hdmi port?

I have checked the cable and reset television and I have come to the conclusion that the hdmi port is the fault. I have looked online on how to fix and special equipment is needed, so I have decided that I will just pay to get it fixed and wondering how much it will cost

The cost on this varies...anywhere from $90-$130 or more is common. You might have a repair shop in your area who can fix it but if not there are several repair shops here on ifixit who can repair this for you. I charge $89.99 for a 5 business day repair.

To contact any repair shop on ifixit just click their name and it will take you to their profile page.

Hope this helps.

None of us have a clue. We dont know where you live. Just google "electronics repair shops near me" and call them and ask if they can fix the HDMI port on your PS4

Jack McCormack will be eternally grateful.