Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

Hi all. All my photos on my Galaxy S7 are gone due to factory reset. How can I recover them with a free tool? Any good suggestion? Thanks.

I've tried to find a free tool to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, but failed. If anyone knows, tell me please.

Hi, I ever met this problem before, and did not find any free tool, either. Finally, I paid for android data recovery to recover deleted photos from galaxy s7 edge. You may refer this page to restore your photos: https://www.photorescure.com/recover-del...

No free tool can get back lost photos from S7, as far as I know.

In Google Play, there are some free Photo Recovery apps, maybe you can try them one by one to test your luck. If I were you, I would purchase a app to get back the precious photos for the paid one is more powerful.

Most Helpful Answer

The similar experience happened to me before.

I wonder if you have backed up your photos before factory reset. If you have a backup file in Google Driver/Cloud, you can easily get them back. Maybe you can get further help in this tutorial about How to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, which also helped me a lot before. And, good luck to you.

https://www.forecovery.com/android/recov...

To Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge after factory reset, first stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then you can use a Samsung data recovery program for help. It helps us recover deleted or lost data like photos easily.

I hava a solution of retrieving Deleted Photos Straight from your Android Device

For this first recovery option, you will need a desktop computer or laptop for the retrieval process using our FoneDog toolkit – Android Data Recovery''italic text''.

Step 1: Launch and Plug.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging on Android phone

Step 3: Proceed to Gallery and select a retrieval mode.

Step 4: Start the Retrieval Process.

Step 5: Select the photos to retrieve the results.

More Tips You can Click here : How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Your Galaxy C7 Pro''italic text''

Hope it can help you!

Alvinap.davis will be eternally grateful.