What is the difference between Choice and Non-Choice parts?

I'm looking to order the complete screen assembly repair kit for my 6s Plus, but before I do; What's the difference between the Full Assembly - Choice and the Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly? They both seem to come with the same items (as in both a comlplete screen with all the components pre-installed) except the latter is about $50 cheaper, and comes with a repair kit. Can anyone help me out with this please?

Choice is OEM quality one. The other one is aftermarket quality (one that is not labelled choice).

Look at the bottom right hand side of the page under LCD Specifications:

Well I'll be damned... You know I've looked at the two pages about 5 times today and never even noticed that. Kind of obvious when you think about it. Lol. Thank you very very very much, I really do appreciate it!

For archival reference, these are the replacement parts being discussed:

iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice

iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Choice Image
iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

WillP337 will be eternally grateful.