Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Unlock disabled iPhone 4s

I have used all the steps required to unlock and restore my iphone4s and during the process a message comes up on my laptop stating there's not enough space for it to carry on ?? Please help how or what do I do next

It sounds as tho you may have to hard restore that device thru itunes before you can get into it at all now

1) if the phone is still fully operational, connect the iPhone to iTunes

2) connect the iPhone to a computer use iTunes to do a full backup -- If it asks if you want to transfer apps, say "no".

3) put the iPhone into DFU mode (should be a black screen, not a connect to iTunes symbol if done correctly), and allow iTunes to restore the iOS

4) Once it finishes restoring the iOS, iTunes will ask if you want to restore from the backup you just made. Simply agree to that, and you should be good to go.

Lindsay will be eternally grateful.