Can I replace my battery if my screen is also cracked?

I just bought the battery replacement kit on here for my iPhone 6s and someone I know brought up that I won't be able to fix it bc my screen is cracked and when I lift it off to replace the battery it will crack it more, is this true ? Will I need fix my screen before I'm able to fix the battery ?

No. That person can't have much experience under their belt. Obviously be careful and follow the guide. I have an iOpener and I love it! But I never use it for those repairs. My knife is basically like the Jimmy they sell on iFixit. I just cut the adhesive. You can use something similar. I would, again, be careful and go slow

It depends on how cracked it is. If it is only a few, it should be fine. If it is very cracked, you should still be fine but you may damage the display more. Also, Apple has a battery replacement program, they will do it for free.

Please give a link.

melia guillen will be eternally grateful.