Front panel metal bracket stuck while trying to remove the screen

Trying to replace the battery but the front panel wont pop out near the sim card (where the second side bracket hinge is). I've been trying for a long time and I can't get it to pop out using any of the tools, any ideas?

So i pried it off using more force, but a small transparent cylindrical piece fell out from somewhere? Could it be for the camera under the screen?

The plastic circle thing goes for the front camera for aligning to the screen glass camera hole.

You will notice this if you look at the front camera carefully and it's notches.

There's another plastic gasket which is rectangle for the proximity sensor next to camera on the same front camera assembly.

I advise using razor blades to pry on sides of screen (between metal housing and screen assembly to pry it up as worn out / damaged screen frames don't separate well with suction cup method.

Thank you I got it back in!

Gerard Dalbon will be eternally grateful.