Battery in water... not turning on now
So... my addict husband got mad at me and took my laptop (HP Pavilion 15t-p000) battery and put it in water... then put it back in wet and turned my laptop on to try to destroy it without it looking like he did anything (he confessed later when sober.)
So... now my computer doesn't turn on at all. Not with the battery in... not with the battery out and the computer plugged in.
Is it the battery? The Charger? Both? Or is my computer busted from the inside? What can I do to fix it. I start school again in 2 weeks.
Is this a good question?