iPhone 6 no sound at all?

I recently did a housing swap on my iPhone 6 , it went smoothly except the battery, I couldn't get the adhesive out so i had to pry it and order a replacement, and after the new battery came in I put the battery in and powered it on to find I had no sound. My volume buttons work fine and my mute switch works perfect. I have also verified the device is NOT stuck in headphones mode. I tried a restore and it didn't work, and also tried replacing the loud speaker and that didn't work, I don't know what the problem is, I want my sound back! I can't get sound out of the main speaker or the ear speaker. Please help thanks.

I would go back and double check the flexes that are laid flat on the housing. You may have damaged one or more while prying the battery. All it takes is a small tear, even at the edge, to break a few inner traces. I would also double check all of the connectors for damage as well as the surrounding area for missing or partially dislodged components.

Im sorry Ethan, but is sounds like either phyical damage to the audio circuit, or ESD. In either instance, without excessive background in SMT Soldering, you are looking at a board replacement.

Ethan Alexander will be eternally grateful.