Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Microphone not working when on whatsapp call

How can I solve this problem.

When I'm in a whatsapp call and I put the loudspeaker on, people won't here me same as video whatsapp call.

I try on facetime and it does work even a voice call or video call.

I think its something wrong with the mic or the app.

Speakerphone mic not working with watsapp , viber and skype - works fine with GSM calls and Facetime

I have re-installed the apps , reset the settings and also restored the entire phone but no use.

So frustrating.

my phone as well, very frustrating! so what did you do now?

Having same issue with iphone 5 ios 10.3.3 on only whatsapp calls , caller won't hear me with loudspear turned on,

All other voice/video calls with loudspeaker works fine tryed almost ever thing in vain.

Waiting for jailbreak to install previous version of whatsapp which might resolve it.

i am also having the same issue.

What do I do also having dat issue

Most Helpful Answer

The loudspeaker issue was resolved when I did the following:

• open whatsapp
  • settings
  • Data and storage use
  • select ‘wifi and cellular’

however it did not solve the video call problem! Still can’t be heard but i can hear fine…

This worked for me

Its not what’s up issue, it’s apple. It just stopped working for several apps. Most likely an update changed the choice of mic( sounds like a monopoly to use facetime) and it doesnt work or works some times. Another thing is wether you replaced your screen recently. It could well be the flat connectors that is damaged. Its worth checking, swaping the connectors. At last resort, if you change your screen, you will have new connectors and that should solve your problem! Hope it works for you, leave a message if it did.

I'm having the same issue after a replacement to screen on iPhone SE, but everything is working fine in normal phone calls, but stops working on calls from/to whatsapp

Did you figure out a solution for this?

Im having same problems it works with normal calls or FaceTime but don’t work with WhatsApp if I put on loud speaker so frustrating

Been having audio problems with my IPhone 8 whatsapp. When on a call, people can’t hear me!!! I’ve tried to fix it but nothing works!!

@hildaavello you need to start your own question, or scroll through all the device answers until you find a solution. This is lost in a question several years old

My microphone is working fine but during video call on WhatsApp and Imo I can hear voice of caller from phone not from my headset

I have Iphone 6 that is running on IOS 11.1.2 which is the latest version.

I have WhatsApp 2.17.81 version which also seems to be the latest.

The problem is that for Audio calls, the moment i switch on the speaker, my mic gets off and hence the callled party cannot hear me. It works well if my speaker is off though.

On Video calls, since speaker is on by default, my mic doesn't work.

I emailed it to whatsapp support team and this is what they have to say:

"

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and we are working on fixing it in a future update of WhatsApp. Unfortunately, we can't comment on any future release dates at this time.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help!

Sylvester

WhatsApp Support Team"

Oh well that’s helpful.

This symptom occurs to me after I send the iPhone 6s for battery replacement. That is the hint. After trying many other software solution I resort to opening the device myself. I bought the iPhone screwdriver set from online and open the iPhone. I re-seat the front camera connector and screw everything back on. The microphone works like charm with Whatsapp now.

Unfortunately there is no fix to it. But just use your iPhone headset that has built in microphone on it. That works perfectly.

The first thing you should do is to ensure the system condition is great since you make voice/video call via internet. When utilizing WIFI, make sure that you are within the range of the router. If the sign is missing, try restarting your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in.

I had a problem like this in my iphone 6s. Front mic didn’t work or had low sound in all video calling (whatsapp, facetime, google duo etc). After reinstalling all apps or system factory formatting it didn’t fixed.

After that I changed the battery with unscrewing screen, facetime has fixed and had great sound, but whatsapp has normal or low sound. I think my problem has fixed.

In my 6s, I had the same problem. Facetime was totally fine while whatsapp calls have no audio on the other side of the call. The issue turned out to be the front facing microphone (the one next to the earphone, on the top, facing forward, is not visible from outside) malfunction. In order to fix that, I had replaced the front facing camera assembly which includes this microphone. It was not a hard fix. After the fix, both facetime and whatsapp calls are fine.

WhatsApp will not let me open my microphone

help

If you can only hear people on whatsapp with your microphone on, and then talk with your microphone off, the top microphone on your iphone needs replacing. Siri will also not work by voice command if this microphone is no longer working. I got it replaced for $60 and now whatsapp and siri work normally.

I just rebooted iphone xs max and it restored contacts in dialler and also microphone was added back for whatsapp.

WhatsApp Business, Callers can’t hear me - I hear the fine. If I call them then it is fine

I have written to Helpdesk several times - they just ignore it!

no fix, just skip WhatsApp and use other apps, simple as that

Hi, I had this very same problem with Whatsapp calls on my IPhone 7: I could not place calls nor record any audio message. I could also not place nor receive any calls using the normal mobile line / GSM.

I tried to switch the phone on and off several times but no luck. I also tried to go into settings —> Whatsapp —> microphone and then turn off and on the mike, but also this did not work.

It worked instead when I did the following: STEP 1: Settings —> Whatsapp —> microphone and turn the microphone off. STEP 2 (with the mike under Whatsapp still off..): turn off the phone. STEP 3: Switch on the phone STEP 4: Settings —> Whatsapp —> microphone and turn the microphone on. I did it and it worked…cheers

iPhone has two mic

try to speak on the second one next to camera lens.

I had few issues too with whatsapp on my 7T Pro. Then i realized i was on beta version of whatsapp, i uninstalled beta version and stuff, installed regular one and so far no problems.

If you are already on regular version of whatsapp, then just try reinstalling it. if this doesn’t work then then try to Download OGWhatsApp Apk this app is a mod version of whatsapp

Having same issue past few weeks. deleting caches, deleting the app from the phone and via google store too then reinstalling isn't helping this . Then i download GB WhatsApp it worked!

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

GBWhatsapp APK Download

I think yowhatsapp and coc mod both are best apps right now.

https://youtu.be/0Js-LzdXo9E see and fix micrphone broo

Getting the latest APK for your favorite apps will let you jump the queue. Or you might even not like a particular app after an update, and want to install an older version instead.GBPlus.Org

WhatsApp Plus app on your android device by simply clicking on the link

sfeaugas will be eternally grateful.