Touch screen problem after replacement

I have changed my screen 8 month ago. Nowadays sometime touch doesn't work and unable to record video.

It is mostly due to a defective screen. But, if a new screen does not solve it like @refectio said, note that this model is prone to:

- Touch controllers separating from the board due to hard drops or bending of the housing; reballing or replacing the touch controllers is necessary; "reheating" is not.

- The circuit powering up the screen is partially shorting (very common for this model). Replacing the failing components is necessary.

Most Helpful Answer

You could simply have a defective screen. Some replacement screens are fairly low quality and have a limited useful lifespan. It could be a logic board issue (first rule out with a known-good replacement screen) if your case has suffered multiple drops or bending.

Let us know if that is the case.

I changed high quality original screen.Never droped ,bend. But also sometime touch doesn't work when i lock phone and play again then touch will respond

Shyam will be eternally grateful.