The Nikon Coolpix B500 superzoom point and shoot camera was released in 2016

Camera Wont turn on PLEASE HELP

nikon coolpix b500 power button will flash green for a second when pushing the button but will not stay green and camera will not turn on

I have the same problem. It would say battery exousted and then I just stopped turning on. I've had it for 6 days. What is going on? I'm very sad

I also have the same problem :(

I have the same problem. Could be batteries, but this last time i changed batteries and it still remained unresponsive. Christmas present. Only used a couple of times.

This has happened to me too. It was working fine the day before but when I tried to turn it on to see my pictures the day after it won't turn on. I've only had this camera for about a week.

I bought another Coolpix. Took it out of the box and it won’t zoom. It says to turn the camera off and turn it back on. I’ve had it for about 2 months now and it has never worked. I just photoshop the pics later. Frustrating!

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

I had this problem i changed my batteries to brand new ones and it turned on. Hope this helps. :)

Yes, changing the batteries and making sure they were new ones did the trick! Thanks!

The Nikon CoolPix B500 is a current model, perhaps a known issue with this model.

I would recommend a warranty repair, chances are Nikon will ship you a new camera as it's less expense for Nikon at times than an actual repair.

EASY FIX!!!! had same problem...take lens cap off!

brittany_371 will be eternally grateful.