Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.

paid .pads files for the iPhone schematics

Hi there, does anyone know where I can get paid .pad files for use with pads viewer? Ideally iPhone schematics.

I know the free ones normally have lots of mistakes in them so don't mind paying for the files, just don't know where to source them from?

Thank you in advance.

Try taobao, they should have them.

go to this site, all .pad files are tested :

https://tsa-mtech.co.uk/pads-pcb-viewer-...

If you pay for pads files, they are probably the same ones you will find for "free" on GSMHosting. If you want to pay for something, then ZXWTools or Five-Core Platform is the way to go.

You can buy ZXW on AliExpress.com or Five-Core on VIPProgrammer.com

EDIT 2018-05-10

I'll add that EasyDraw is now a lower cost alternative to ZXW. It is pretty close to ZXW in terms of features and has some advantages. Personally, I still prefer ZXW but YMMV.

iphone downlaod file pads

Maybe you are right but i dont prefer ZXW Anymore allot of chinese that we cant understand

90% of Solutions is on Chinese, i was user of ZXW but will discontinue to use it.

I Try to renew support message them + message gsmserver.com no one answer

Totally not worth IMO

Jack Rhodes will be eternally grateful.