Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

paid .pads files for the iPhone schematics

Hi there, does anyone know where I can get paid .pad files for use with pads viewer? Ideally iPhone schematics.

I know the free ones normally have lots of mistakes in them so don't mind paying for the files, just don't know where to source them from?

Thank you in advance.

Try taobao, they should have them.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

If you pay for pads files, they are probably the same ones you will find for "free" on GSMHosting. If you want to pay for something, then ZXWTools or Five-Core Platform is the way to go.

You can buy ZXW on AliExpress.com or Five-Core on VIPProgrammer.com

EDIT 2018-05-10

I'll add that EasyDraw is now a lower cost alternative to ZXW. It is pretty close to ZXW in terms of features and has some advantages. Personally, I still prefer ZXW but YMMV.

iphone downlaod file pads

Jack Rhodes will be eternally grateful.