Alcatel's first smartphone built for the Straight Talk network, identified by model number A851L.

My touch screen is unresponsive to touch

I dropped my phone and now the top menu wants to try to come down and I my touch screen is barely responsive. I have to bend the phone a little just to make movements. Please help

My phone fell off the table and now the touch screen isn't working.

Can i fix it?

It's likely the digitiser (Touch Screen portion of the screen) is damaged and needs replaced.

To be honest as this is quite an inexpensive phone it's probably a better option to sell it for spares and buy a replacement. A replacement digitiser and the time to repair wouldn't really be worth it.

But if you do want to repair it you would need to pick up a new LCD + Digitizer. They generally come as one piece.

It's possible to buy the digitizer seperately but it requires specialist equipment to remove the old one from the screen you have and is a complicated repair.

Xsavior will be eternally grateful.