Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

After dropping Samsung Galaxy S7 screen is black

I have Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F phone which has been dropped and has a cracked outer glass (at least it seems it is just the glass but not the LCD). It is still recognized by the computer and top LED and bottom buttons are lit except that the screen is totally black. I thought it is firmware issue so I tried all those combinations to hard reset it , get into recovery mode etc. I even tried to flash stock firmware. But it still remains black. So my question is what are the chances that the actual LCD panel is damaged. But I have never seen a damaged LCD which does not show any signs and just stays black. Usually it shows something even though it is cracked. Thank you in advance.

Karolis, There is a pretty good chance that it is the LCD. What you can try is opening the phone and check/ reseat all the connections and check the board for loose/damaged/burnt components/cracked solder joints and reassemble and try. If all looked good and still no display probable screen assy. replacement required. Below are links to a guide screen replacement and a link to replacement screen possibly(choose your model at the page), you can also do a search for a screen your self for better pricing perhaps. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Assembly Replacement

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Samsu...

The LCD is damaged, you will have to replace it. The way Samsung AMOLEDS are made is even the tiniest crack in the LCD will make it go black and unusable.

Karolis will be eternally grateful.