Water damaged iPhones keeps killings batteries
I repair a lot of iPhones and I also buy them to refurbish.
Recently I bought an iPhone from a lady who said the iPhone just stopped working one day. She said she was listening to music in the bathroom and it just stopped working.
I bought the phone and when I got home I put a battery in the phone and it powered on and I was able to restore the phone, inside all the water indicators on the phone were activated, also the LCD was water damaged.
I ordered a new screen and fitted it but when I went to power the phone on it was dead, the phone wouldn't charge, I measured the voltage of the battery and it was 0V, I fitted a new battery and I had the same issue the phone would work for a short period of time then kill the battery and again a 0V measurement on the multi meter.
I also noticed when the iPhone was powered on the wifi would go on and off and it would take multiple attempts of entering the wifi password before the would connect to wifi.
I have cleaned the logic board with isopropyl.
Has any one experienced a similar issue before and if so did they find a fix for it.
Is this a good question?