Apple announced the Retina MacBook 2015, model A1534, on March 9, 2015 to launch on April 10. It has a new unibody construction and includes an updated trackpad, keyboard, and Retina display.

internal speaker wont work

Hey, 2 months ago , I spilled bear on my mac every things are ok after I cleaned with 95 percent alcohol on all kits,

But I don't know why my microphone doesn't work I reopened it and check ribbons and all board for oxide but nothing remained.

Do you have any idea ?

Or if i want to buy new microphone to replaced it how can find it because i can't find it on websites and store , I am in Italy.

Hey sir can you copy the link of ebay due to the facet that i am not able to find it

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

Hey @narimand, it took me a lot of research but I was able to find the part you were looking for on eBay. The seller is trustworthy and provides a 30 day money back as the return policy. After purchasing, you can followthis guide here for replacement.

-Let me know if this helps.

Well done ;-)

@mayer, Thank you! Btw, the repair was a success! Thanks so much. I saved $500 because of iFixit :)

Nariman will be eternally grateful.