If I Order The Screw Set, How Do I Know Where Every Screw Goes?

A few years ago (before I learned to repair) I took my 5s to a repair shop that did not put my screws back in or brackets, how will i know where each screw will go in?

@xbrowsing ,Victor, Links below(disassembly guides) may help you identify screw and their locations, screws are listed in the process. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 5s Logic Board Replacement

iPhone 5s Repair

Well the guide is good. But will the screw set form iFixit it have each screw labeled with their size?

No it won't. Order a digital caliper with it. Digital Caliper

Victor ,As @mayer stated No, and I agree, it is good idea to have a caliper on hand. Thanks for input mayer.

@mayer @lpfaff1 man I didn't know iFixit it had a caliper. Thanks for the help! Even if I don't get the screw set it will be nice to have a caliper in hand for other repairs.

Victor will be eternally grateful.