Abdul Muiz this is pretty common with battery operated devices like cellphones. What is happening is that the battery is discharged beyond it's threshold. It essentially fell asleep and does not accept a charge or anything else. Remember that your iPhone is a smart phone that uses a smart battery. There is a way to wake the battery up, but it is not recommended and will cost you money since it requires an external charging board. You can also try to wake the battery up by connecting +==>+ and -==>- from a 9V battery to the iPhone battery for a few minutes. I do not recommend this if you have never done it. Ultimately, you will have to take your phone apart if you want it to work again. This "I dont wanna open the phone myself and going to a retauler would be costly." is not going to get your phone repaired.