First iteration of JBL's Pulse line of wireless, bluetooth speakers released in 2013. Unique to this speaker is its light array that "pulses" in rhythm with your music.

JBL pulse dropped in water

I dropped my JBL pulse in the dog water bowl now speaker won't turn off.

Still lights up and will charge but won't play. What do I do ???

Thank you so much !

Directions are easy to follow, but I need to find a smaller screwdriver. So I'm still working on it I'll get back to you !

Thank you again !!

Kathy, Thanks for replying back, good luck with your device.

@hattekm ,Kathy , Stop charging or powering up your device(remove battery) until the liquid damage is addressed correctly, as you could be shorting out components inside the speaker. You really should take care of the corrosion that is happening inside the speaker from the water damage as that could be your problem. A tear down link for your device Link #1, disassembly guide will enable you to get inside the JBL to remove the damage/corrosion caused by the liquid. Use the 2nd link as a guide/instruction on how to clean/repair the device from liquid damage. After this you will be able to power on the JBL and see if further damage has to be addressed. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

JBL Pulse Motherboard Replacement

Electronics Water Damage

Kathy will be eternally grateful.