charged but cant turn on

i using the lighting cable provided charged for whole night but it does not turn on.

During charging, beats x only beeping red light, what does it means?

I’d reset doesn’t work PLUG HEAD PHONES INTO COMPUTER iOS 10 or later it will automatically update !!!! PROBLEM SOLVED. The stupidest thing ever I know , I’ve been stressing all day over this

Hey Shawn, Can you clarify what you did one more ?

I held power button till they reset. Without letting go of the power button (led should be off) hold middle button 15 seconds when it robooted mine stopped blinking. Let it charge fully (may need to hold power button down 30 sec if blinking starts again.) then works again. hope this helps someone

Hi All! I just encountered this issue this morning. Turns out you do need to download the Beats updater. I downloaded to my laptop (I have a pc), connected my headphones and voila! The headphones were recognized and the software updated. Issue resolved. Just wanted to share because I had no clue that all this needed to be done with headphones. Who knew! :)

Turned out that my beatsX were defective and they were replaced free of charge because the warranty was still in effect.

To reset your headphones

1. Hold down these two buttons for 10 seconds:
  2. Power button
  3. Volume down (–) button
  4. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

Let me know if this helps.

still didnt work

Didn't work, I think the switch is broken. Couldn't switch it of before i started charging.

Put on the charger whike doing it it worked for me

Still didn’t work for me

It resets but does not come on after I unplug the charger

Most Helpful Answer

For everyone who these other tips didn't work for , i verified my software was up to date and tried the reset, however these dint work. i couldn't even get any light from my beats x.

What did work is i pinched the base of the rubber connecting the power button to the charger port, and stroked it from Charger port to power button. I was hoping that maybe there was a loose wire inside and needing to be reconnected. IT WORKED! hopefully this helps everyone else!

Thanks I did just as you said and it worked. I am back listening to my beats x again.

Worked for me! Thanks

YES!!!! Thank you for posting, I found the KINK in my power port to power button connection

ME TOO THIS WORKED!! after trying everything this is the only thing that worked!!

Thanks so much!!!

i was also facing the same issue, i have encountered a solution for this issue

i went to http://your.beatsbydre.com/#/ and updated my firmware

then i reset my beats X then i turned it on it searched to connect my earphones with phone it worked

HOPE this can help you guys

Super! With this program I solved the problem. Thank you!

Thank you so much!

i did it but i cannot still turn on my beats :((( help!

My firmware was up to date. Still I am unable to turn on my beats x

Same here, firmware is upto date, checked beats web and app, battery showing 100%, but nothing, any ideas anyone

Buy skullcandy wireless next time only arou d $40.00 sound as good are as loud and if u get them at walmart, for $5 more u can get the extended electronics warrenty.

Just plug in a charger and move it upwards and downwards and to the sides until the light, mostly the pulling the charger connector downwards does the trick it will only stay aslong as there is pressure

THIS WORKED! Thanks a lot!

my beats x wont reset for some reason i don't know why...

Pls did you find out how to fix the problem??

Me too. Can't start them and can't reset them.

same here! I've tried all the answers provided and they still don't turn on...

My beats x is won’t turn on but charging I don’t know why and I have try reset it but won’t reset

jymui96 will be eternally grateful.