A large smartphone by LG, released in fall 2014. The LG boasts a Quad HD IPS display and a 13-megapixel camera.

LG G3 Blue Screen

The Lg G3 will flash the logo sign and then after a second the screen flashes blue. Is it a software or hardware issue

Most Helpful Answer

Sounds to be software although you cannot rule out hardware issue completely. First, you should try to factory reset the device. While off, god the power button and volume down button. When the LG logo appears, release and then re-hold the power button while always still holding the volume down button. The factory set menu will appear and you can attempt to reset the device. This should fix all you problems.

First How turn on

it is not an absolute solution. problem happens again in phone . it is temporary solution.

It is a hardware problem. The processor is unpacked. You have to heat up the motherboard , but is a temporary solution. After a time the phone will do the same problem.

This was a fantastic solution but all of the pictures and contacts, saved messages, etc from this year are gone. Any advice? Pretty upset.

yes it is fantactic solution but it happens again and again. I have same problem in my phone , I try what I found in internet to solve my problem

Not sure...but I had the same problem and fixed it. I opened up my LG G3 (unscrewed it open), took out the motherboard. Preheated my oven to 350° fahrenheit and stuck it on a cookie sheet (on foil) for 9 minutes. Put it back together and now my phone works even better than before...it's a lot faster. I found this trick on YouTube. Look it up...it works. I'm super happy that I didn't lose any of my internal photos.

This procedure worked for me. Baking the mobo allowed it to start up again, like magic.

Did you unscrew anything else or just the mothevoard with the other parts on it?

problems finished in phone ? didnt blue screen problem happen again ?

Oven at 180º for 10 minutes works like a charm :D

180 Celsius same as 350 Fahrenheit

Tori Hawk will be eternally grateful.