Right screw size list

Hey, guy, 's I am learning phone repairing and ifiixit has been really helpful to me..however, is there any manual or list of correct screws size for iphone's(5s/5c)?

@dejavu ,Krishna Shakya , If you look through the ifixit iPhone repair guides normally the screws are listed as the phone is disassembled, scan through the guides. Check the links below as an example. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 5s Logic Board Replacement

iPhone 5s Logic Board Image

Guide

iPhone 5s Logic Board Replacement

Difficulty:

Moderate

20 minutes - 1 hour

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 5s Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty:

Moderate

30 minutes - 1 hour

i disagree. step 23 of the home button assembly guide says the screw that secures the cable is #000, and step 25 states that the bracket screws are also #000. #000 phillips is a size for the screwdriver and says very little about the size of the threads. these screws are different sizes. the bracket screws are 1.15 mm diameter and the cable screw is 0.95 mm. checking a metric screw size chart for major diameter, it appears that the .95 screws are 1 mm and the others are 1.2 size. all the mm figures in the ifixit guides are length, and I think it would be very helpful if the guides included the diameter.

Krishna Shakya will be eternally grateful.