Model M2453 or M6411 / 300, 366, or 466 MHz G3 processor

Resetting password

Dan not get on the internet using the airport states I need the password. Do not know the password. How can I reset it?

Thanks,

Tom F

That depends on what operating system you are using. Are you referring to the computer not logging on, or the sites you want to log onto requesting a password. If you are using OS 10 go to utilities and reset Airport in your computer. I'm not certain how you would do that in OS 9 but feel sure someone will be along with that info. As to the sites requiring a password you will have to obtain that from the owner of the site. Good luck. Ralph

How to reset the password visual land prestige android tablet

i have ipad air 16gb wifi i forgot my apple id and password which i use in ipad so please tell me what i do to unlock my ipad i restore the ipad and update it on itunes with latest ios11 and after update ipad ask to bring 11ios iphone and ipad to unlock the ipad automatically what i can do to unlock the ipad at that stage . answer me plaese

Tom will be eternally grateful.