Earpiece speaker not working

I recently replaced the battery on my iPhone 6; after completion everything was working as normal expect for the phone earpiece speaker. I tried reconneting the cables inside and removing and refitting the speaker but no luck. There is no sound coming from the speaker at all and I am forced to use headphones or speakerphone. What are all the possible causes/fixes?

You may have torn the forehead flex when you changed the battery. Did you remove the screen or did you leave it attached while you did the repair. the other possibility is that the connector was damaged, either on the logic board or on the flex.

I would inspect those carefully under magnification.

I followed the guide and removed the screen, making sure not to bend past 90 degrees. Is it possible that it is just the speaker itself, or more likely some sort of wire/connector?

If the speaker was working before, it shouldn't have been damaged by what you needed to do. I would suspect the flex or connectors more.

Would I need to buy an entirely new LCD or is there something less? Also, exactly which cable/connector controls the speaker?

My front camera seems to be working with no issues at all, would this still be the flex cable then?

Thomas Shoffner will be eternally grateful.