The Red Ryder BB Gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies.

How do I get a stuck BB out?

If a bb is stuck in the gun how do i get it out

Where is it stuck?

usually a small dowel the size of the barrel will work poke it in the front end to the back

A'Leah Key , Get metal/brass rod slightly smaller than the bore diameter less then .177"/4.5mm, approx. rod size 5/32"or smaller should work fine. Make sure all other BB's are out of the reservoir and leave the door open, put a couple drops of oil in barrel, slide rod in the barrel from the muzzle until it hits the over sized BB and then tap it lightly with a hammer. The rods can be found at hardware/metal supply stores. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Hey does anyone know how I can get my mag out of my airsoft pistol it is stuck beacause of a bb witch is blocking the mag plz help!

A'Leah Key will be eternally grateful.