The Red Ryder BB Gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies.

How do I get a stuck BB out?

If a bb is stuck in the gun how do i get it out

Where is it stuck?

I have it stuck in the clip loaded it wrong

usually a small dowel the size of the barrel will work poke it in the front end to the back

A'Leah Key , Get metal/brass rod slightly smaller than the bore diameter less then .177"/4.5mm, approx. rod size 5/32"or smaller should work fine. Make sure all other BB's are out of the reservoir and leave the door open, put a couple drops of oil in barrel, slide rod in the barrel from the muzzle until it hits the over sized BB and then tap it lightly with a hammer. The rods can be found at hardware/metal supply stores. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Hey does anyone know how I can get my mag out of my airsoft pistol it is stuck beacause of a bb witch is blocking the mag plz help!

i recently had same problem with red ryder bb gun . I was able to remove the plastic front sight by bumping the back of the sight. Then with needle nose pliers twisting and gently pulling inner barrel out. I found a stiff wire about the right size and attempting tapping the obstacle out, but didnt move much. luckily I was able to drill the object out because it was near the input end of the barrel. I believe it was a misshaped bb or two. I put the barrel back in by pushing it with a little force and twisting it. then simply snaped the plastic sight back into place. The sight looks like it has a screw but it is only plastic cast. The outer barrel is slotted for it to slip into.

A'Leah Key will be eternally grateful.