Some Keyboard Buttons Not Working iPhone 6

OK so when I replaced my iphone screen with a new the screen is working but there are 2 buttons that are not it the x and d buttons don't want to work for some reason and when I try to slide to turn off the phone it won't slide down smoothly or not at all

Sorry to say it's most likely a bad screen.

If you replaced it yourself double check the screen connectors if plugged in or dust between them.

If it was repaired by someone else take it back to them and talk to them about the issue. Usually under 30 days they should replace it under warranty free of charge.

The Thing Is i went throgh two screen and it was the same for both and i used some compresed air to clean the inside still the same thing

I would hope it is just a bad batch. It is more likely that you may be have issues with your motherboard connection. Does the screen touch on the x and d button and on a different screen at all?

on one screen it did but the recent two it didnt for some reason

If you see the touch screen / digitizer connector on the logic board looks fine under microscope and no shorting or dust / burn marks on there then I think it's safe to say it's a bad batch of screens.

If it was a touch IC issue for this instance the screen would either work or not work at all (on and off but not some areas not touching) intermittently with sometimes grey bar on top.

I don't even know anymore I literally just got a other screen the same thing is happening

Sergio will be eternally grateful.