A foldable, compact drone with 4K video capabilities, first released in November 2016.

Why does my drone get a Jello-effect?

Why does my drone get a Jello-effect ?

I have tried to utdate everything, but nothing seems to make it better.

Blury picture on the phone while filming..

That must be from vibration. Most drones that don't have a damper have this problem, but that shouldn't happen with this one. If your under warranty, send it in to DJI so they can have a look at it.

Most Helpful Answer

@pccheese ,Cepeders, Blurry picture on the phone while filming, try a different device as maybe your phone is not linking properly. If under warranty consider using it for replacement/refund/repair. Check to see if the camera/lens is loose on the drone and vibrating around. You may have already done so, do a search( dji mavic pro drone blurry picture) as there is numerous post/articles/forums that discuss this issue. Find below a disassembly guide to get you inside the check for loose wires/components/etc. that could cause an issue. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

DJI Mavic Pro Teardown

Cepeders will be eternally grateful.