How to delete touch ID password if my home button is broken

I dropped my phone and can't replace the button because if I do it will not recognize the ID and it has a password still on it.

You can flash your iPhone with 3uTools. But don't select the option: Retain User's Data While Flashing. And your iPhone will just be like the new one without any data.

Thank you I topically don't deal with iPhone 5s just the 5, 6 and the 7 and is this a computer application.

Yes, it is a computer application. If you just forgot the homescreen code, you can use it to restore your iPhone. But you need to enter recover mode or dfu mode so that you can flash you iPhone.

OK thanks you were very helpful!

You are welcome, glad to help:)

Most Helpful Answer

Forgot passcode? You will have to restore the phone and lose all data to remove a passcode lock.

Walker Young will be eternally grateful.