How to get iCloud email?

I just got a iCloud locked, not stolen or lost, iPhone 6 from a pawn shop on eBay with a cracked LCD and screen. I am not sure if it has a passcode, if it doesn't i could go into settings and just check on the iCloud tab. If it has a passcode, how could I get the email? Or could I use 3utools somehow to get it?

Also do those IMEI based services work? Or are they a scam?

@gigabit87898 you can't. If it is locked it's locked. Anybody that'll tell you they can unlock it are definitely scamming. "iCloud locked, not stolen or lost, iPhone 6 from a pawn shop on eBay " wonder how it got there? Not stolen or lost, just pawned with iCloud lock. Hm interesting....

Good point, according to the IMEI it is clean iCloud and blacklist status but it could be wrong.

I wish apple didnt remove the icloud checker, that makes it so much harder to check now.

I got the phone and it was not in lost mode; but it was on a iPhone is disabled: connect to iTunes screen. Guess I might have to watch scratchy videos on YouTube to try to crash the installer.

if its showing clean on the activation lock website, just restore it.

I got another phone like this from a boost mobile store. It was a trade-in,the battery has 744 charge cycles, has a lot of dents, screen shattered but still working, home button ripped off and missing. I have been using the DNS bypass and it seems very good. Has anyone ever tried the custom firmware option by F.C.E 365 on YouTube? I'm about to try it, all I really need is the email to contact them and ask to remove it.

Gigabit87898 will be eternally grateful.