boot loop after battery replacement

my iPhone 6 had battery problems like most iPhones these days battery percentage was all over the place jumping up and down for example from 40 to 5 % after suffering that for many months now I decided to have the battery replaced so I changed the battery at a repair shop yesterday not at apple cuz I don't have official apple stores where I'm at , now since morning my phone started suddenly restarting and stuck in boot loops for minutes then powering on , but as soon as I start using it , it goes in boot loop again and so on , when connected to a power source it's working fine , once disconnected the same happens, any idea of what the problem is ?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

It's a bad battery. Take it back to where you got the battery replaced from.

These are common symptoms of a refurbished / repackaged / aftermarket non-original battery DOA (dead on arrival).

Ew. That shop needs to replace that battery out and do a proper volt test on it. Like Ben said before, it's a bad battery and might be part of a bad crop or by itself.

hero_2123 will be eternally grateful.