boot loop after battery replacement

my iPhone 6 had battery problems like most iPhones these days battery percentage was all over the place jumping up and down for example from 40 to 5 % after suffering that for many months now I decided to have the battery replaced so I changed the battery at a repair shop yesterday not at apple cuz I don't have official apple stores where I'm at , now since morning my phone started suddenly restarting and stuck in boot loops for minutes then powering on , but as soon as I start using it , it goes in boot loop again and so on , when connected to a power source it's working fine , once disconnected the same happens, any idea of what the problem is ?

It's a bad battery. Take it back to where you got the battery replaced from.

These are common symptoms of a refurbished / repackaged / aftermarket non-original battery DOA (dead on arrival).

Ew. That shop needs to replace that battery out and do a proper volt test on it. Like Ben said before, it's a bad battery and might be part of a bad crop or by itself.

hero_2123 will be eternally grateful.