The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5C -Water Damage - REPAIRABLE?

Hello... i have an iphone 5C that had water damaged... does not turn on... no charge... opened it and saw a little rust inside. Do you know if iphones with water damage repairable?

Neil ChoyAxxx Clavano , You can always try to save the device. I will post links below that may aid in you recovering your 5C. 1st link is a guide explaining how to clean the device from liquid/corrosion and the 2nd link show how to disassemble the phone to access enabling cleaning of components/connectors,etc. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Electronics Water Damage

iPhone 5c Teardown

Thank you .... I am hoping it can be fixed as it has pictures and files i need access to. Just worried as it seemed like there is definitely significant damage. I am not familiar on fixing phones but would like to learn how to. Any particular replacements parts i need (LCD, BATTERY, etc.?

Neil ChoyAxxx Clavano , It is always wise to get a new battery when water damaged has occurred, other then that it is pretty hard to say. When cleaning the phone scrub/rub gently as you do not to dislodge delicate components from the boards. Good luck with your device.

Yes, of course you can

Neil ChoyAxxx Clavano will be eternally grateful.