Why am I losing service

So about 2 weeks ago I dropped my iPhone 6 while running and my ipone began to start dropping service. It would say "Roaming" "roaming 1x" "Verizon 1x" "Verizon 3G" and occasionally it would say "Verizon LTE" but only one bar and wouldn't work. So of course I called Apple and Verizon and they both didn't know what was wrong so I tried various trouble shoots online and none of them worked. So I took it upon myself to open the phone myself since I have experience replacing a few iPhone screens. And when I opened it. I noticed that I had 3 bars of LTE! And it worked. So I closed the phone back and noticed that it started back losing service. So I opened it again and worked perfectly fine. I really could use someone's opinion. Is it the screen. Should I have it replaced (it's also cracked)

Something tells me the display (screen) is interfering with the cable on the Lightning dock (charging port) that works as your antennae. I would open it up again and check that cable

iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

iPhone 6 Lightning Connector Assembly Replacement

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 6 Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image
iPhone 6 Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image
iPhone 6 Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate45 minuten - 2 uren

I did take the Metal plate off this area and made sure they were still attached which I should have mentioned. And it still lost service when I closed it.

Ok, was the signal working while the display was open? Or when you took of the shield?

both. But as soon as I closed it with the "snap"noise. It was an instant drop

Snap what? The display?

Yes. Like you know as in if it snaps back in place. It's like a clicking noise when you push The screen back down

Check all the antenna connections and make sure they are securely connected, maybe one got knocked loose.

Andre Warren Jr will be eternally grateful.